Friday, November 30, 2007
A Couple is Never Enough
This morning when Scott got home from work, he was in a weird mood. After getting typical household crap done (kids fed, out the door, blah blah) he came into the bedroom where I sat on the bed with my laptop.

He grabbed the hairbrush and delivered a couple of good smacks. What the fuck was that for?

Does he know I stayed up too late last night? Does he even care?
Does he know I spent half the night on Dallas' site watching videos until wee hours of the morning?
Does he know that I need a spanking worse than he can imagine and I really wish he'd grow some balls and just give me one for crying out loud? Enough with Mr. Nice Guy Already!

Nope. Probably none of that. Just a couple of stingy smacks, all the while he's giggling like a little kid and that was it. He got in bed, fell asleep and thats where he still is. *sigh*

A couple is never enough!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Kellyn Mitchell at 12:42 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 12:01 AM, Blogger Case Wintermute

I think that there's a disconnect between spankos, which you definitely are, O naughty girl, and those who are not spankos. A spanko says that they like to be spanked. The non-spanko thinks that this means a few smacks on the bottom. What the non-spanko doesn't understand is that spankos want the right words, they want to be spanked for being naughty, they want it to be a long spanking, with a nice build up. And they don't understand that spankos hate to ask for what they crave (which makes life hard).

On Dallas: I would not wish for Dallas to be your boyfriend. He does not strike me as a very nice person. I've had a few interactions with him and they were ugly.

 

At 9:39 PM, Blogger Kellyn Mitchell

Okay, well knowing that now, I don't wish Dallas was my boyfriend (I really never did).

But thank you so much for all the words you said. They were super sweet and oh how I can relate. :D