Friday, November 30, 2007
Unbutton for Easy Access
My boyfriend has seriously lost his mind. In a fit of humor (or perhaps insanity) he decided it would be funny to buy these and wear these on Christmas morning and make the kids cringe. He says for embarrassment value (them, not us). These things are complete with the drop seat otherwise known as the butt flap. *sigh*



I say it's easy to BARE ASS in that thing and all I could think of was how much fun it would be to be taken over someones knee while wearing one of those. Having them unbotton the flap and deliver a good spanking. Yummy.

Thanks Scott. Now I can't think of anything but, and have been looking for some cute ones all day. I did find them in pink and love them!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Kellyn Mitchell at 1:43 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: