Monday, April 28, 2008
Anyone know?
Many, many years ago, there was this gal named Ashley who was an amateur spanking gal. I absolutely loved the videos her and her husband/boyfriend? made. I have a bunch of them, but I am not sure what ever happened to them. We exchanged emails (this was a long time go) a few times, and I would have liked to think she was an online friend. But anyway, I have no idea what happened to her. Does she have a website? Is she still around?

Her earlier site was known as Red Delicious. Is it still out there somewhere? Does anyone know?

UPDATE: I came across this: "Ashley's Red Delicious - Ashley's site has been around longer than most. On her site you can view pictures and videos of her pretty bottom being spanked. She has a large free area that is protected by Cyberage. Inside there are 11 galleries of exclusive pics and several videos. With a cyber age platinum id, you get full access to her entire archive."

But the link they provided didn't go anywhere. *sigh*

Labels: ,

 
posted by Kellyn Mitchell at 2:31 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: