Saturday, December 01, 2007
I Knew He Wouldn't...
See, I told you he wouldn't do it. He didn't spank me. He never does. It's all talk. No follow through. I miss..... never mind. That's in the past.

Now he keep's threatening me with:

"Just wait until tomorrow." I'm wondering - for what? What's the difference between tonight and tomorrow night. Hmmm baby?

Wanna know a secret though?

I'm starting to not care anymore. Is that horrible or what? I just... again... in the past. Never mind.

I miss having my guy (not this guy) take control - when he pins my hand into his hand or grabs my wrist so I cannot cover. Why? I have no clue, I just miss it. I guess I love that brief yet fleeting feeling of total loss of control, total power by my man. God I being spanked. How sick is that?

But at any rate, again I won. Only I think perhaps its more like I lost....

Labels:

 
posted by Kellyn Mitchell at 12:00 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 10:11 AM, Blogger dixiedarling

"But at any rate, again I won. Only I think perhaps its more like I lost...."

I think that statement speaks volumes. Isn't it odd how even if we ARE going to get one of the worst spankings ever we may at times try to wiggle (no pun intended) out of the spanking at hand. However, on the occasion where it actually works we feel that second of yay i won but it is almost immediately followed by that sickening feeling of 'wait a minute ..i needed that so how did i win...'

 

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Kellyn Mitchell

You took the words right out of my mouth my friend.

Too bad they just don't get it. 'Cause trust me, even when I'm hollerin' for him to stop, I'm not really sure I want him to. :)