Saturday, October 06, 2007
I've Been Working on a Novel
I'm working on an erotic novel. I love the way it is going, but I thought it might be cool if I turned it into a series of books. Well, not necessarily a series, but several books on spanking.

They have a very erotic tone and no spanking would be what we see on the 'net, but I'm wondering - are there books out there like that - that are any good?

I mean the primarily spanking stories. I just figured I'd write romance style books with a very erotic tone, some spanking and lots of sex. Can you get any better than that?

I'm thinking about joining National Novel Writing Month in November. I have already for a mainstream fiction story I'm working on, but ahhhh erotica. That would be something really juicy and fun to work on for a month.

What do you think?

Labels: , , , ,

 
posted by Kellyn Mitchell at 12:06 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: