Sunday, August 02, 2009
Isn't It Ironic?
Be careful what you wish for.
Have you ever heard that before? I know I have, but I never really paid attention. Would it surprise any of you to hear that I got a facebook email from D. Yes, that would be the "infamous" D from the old blog. I haven't even responded yet. I don't even know what to say.

A few of you, though I really wasn't verbal about it back then, know that it was really hard to let go of that relationship. What does he want anyway?

His messaged informed me that I showed up on his facebook page as a suggested friend. I haven't seen him since Halloween '06 when he basically treated me like shit. Yowser. I have no earthly idea what to say but I feel like I should respond. Honestly, I WANT to respond. More later.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Kellyn Mitchell at 6:06 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: