Tuesday, August 04, 2009
The Reply
Well, I sent a reply to D, and we've been conversing via email ever since. I'm dying to have him call me. I'm dying to hear his voice. He was my friend before he was anything else, and I have missed that friend. I have wondered over the years what happened to him (yes so I know some that he confirmed) because we run in close circles, but I never saw him in the past three years. He asked me to install messenger and so I did.

Apparently he has moved and is living about 2 and a 1/2 hours away or so. That's a perfect distance. If he was here, I would want to see him. If I saw him, I would remember... and I don't know what would happen then.

All I can say at this point is that we are "talking" and I am happy and I am thankful that he wants to try to build a friendship. It's a little quirky at times though, and we're both afraid of bringing the past up... but we will get there at some point.

So that's it, that's where we are at... more later.

xoxo,
Kellyn
 
posted by Kellyn Mitchell at 3:43 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: