Thursday, August 13, 2009
So Damn Lonely...
I hate being in this fetish alone. I miss having a partner who respects what I wanted/craved/desired.

I feel more alone that I ever have in my situation since I'm actually with someone that I do love and care about. The problem is, trying to figure out if love is enough when I want this in my relationship too.

I almost wish, yet I don't... that D had not contacted me the other night. Hearing his voice makes me crave it, want it, desire it.... I'm so screwed.

I haven't done anything wrong per say, just emotionally I am still very much involved with D no matter how much I keep telling myself I'm not. I adored him, I respected him, and I loved that he jumped on the bandwagon when I told him the truth about my fetish. And that was only after a few damn months. My current relationship has been going on for damn near 3 1/2 years now and nothing.... absolutely nothing....

So how long do I stay, when I'm this damn lonely.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Kellyn Mitchell at 11:23 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: