Monday, August 17, 2009
Naughty Thoughts

Oh my goodness. I am currently in the middle of a chat session with D and I'm so wet right now I could scream. He always had a way.....

All I want is to see him, have him take my pants down and spank me until I'm begging him to stop. The problem is, I want more than that, and I cannot have it. It's another one of those "weird" situations.

This relationship I am in, the one NOT involving D, really needs to work itself out or I am going to be doing things I shouldn't.

Why does this thing control me?
 
posted by Kellyn Mitchell at 12:31 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Phone Sex

Thanks for sharing such sexy quote. Reported that cute guys only want to talk dirty especially on phone. One day in party I met with a cute guy and fast he interacted with me as if he know me very well for years, collected my numbers and that day in night he called me. I could not understand first but gradually he talked me involving dirty words and said if he could meet me right that night. Seriously.